This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with Facebook Fan page?
02-20-2014, 01:13 PM
I need help with Facebook Fan page?
I set up my facebook fanpage yesterday and already have close to 300 fans. I want to make it really fun for my fans so I need some ideas: I've mainly put up spiritual content. I'm a writer with a book almost finished. How do I keep them anticipating the product. In order to have a fan page, you must have a product, right? Please suggest some things to keep my fans engaged. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 01:23 PM

You're doing the right thing. Publishing a stream of interesting content is the best way to grow and engage fans organically (without paying). The key is to do it everyday. You could use schedule software like Hootsuite (free as well) to make things easier. There're many other techniques to grow and engage your fans besides content. Here's a list of 12 techniques, when to use what techniques and 30 case studies for growing Facebook fan page:

http://www.4th-media.com/case_studies/facebook_fan.php

You don't need a product to have a fan page, but I'm sure you have a plan for it.

Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply