This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would my ex block me on Facebook again?
02-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Why would my ex block me on Facebook again?
So after we argued on Facebook she blocked me. Couple days later, she unblocked me and I apologized whatever pains I have caused her. she asked me ' Josh, are you saying we can be friends?' I responed " to be honest, I stay have a strong feeling than being friends but I'll be okay with friends for a while" She then said ' yea that's all I have been saying all along. you were not listening me. that's why I didn't wanna talk to you 'cause you keep bringing up everything" Obvious I didn't understand her point so I just accepted her as a friend for awhile. Several weeks later, we become friends on Facebook. Then that following week I sent a load of messages explaining how much I love her and how I have been depressed lately. She sounded like I was using her as an excuse to be depressed. She told me that I needed to stop but I kept it because I was afraid of losing her if I just sat and say nothing. Yes I know that I should have listened to her but …… IDK……….. However, she blocked me AGAIN. This time she cuts me all contacts…..

If she pushed me out of her life completely why is she friends with my best friends? Did she do this because she tried of me dragging her too much? What does this mean? I do not get it.

thanks in advise

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 01:41 PM

Oh my

Ads

02-20-2014, 01:52 PM

I think she blocked you because you brought up your feelings for her, something she wants you to let go of. Really you guys shouldn't be friends, especially when strong feelings still linger on your part.
02-20-2014, 02:01 PM

Create a fake Facebook profile, add him as a friend, and hope he accepts u, and walla, you won't feel too much like he blocked you anymore. Smile

But if he doesn't accept, create the fake Facebook profile, private message him, and talk sh!t!