This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why "Flappy Bird" so popular?
02-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Why "Flappy Bird" so popular?
it's this game on your phone app or around facebook.. in which whether device you used. Everyone talks about it on school. Mention that game every single day, plus try playing it during class time, telling which level you are and yeah you get the whole thing. I tried checking that game. But they're some problems on my computer.. so I can't necessary play it. But do any of you people know why it's popular, or give more information about it liked how it started and what makes people liked it? It's not liked if your friend likes it, means you should liked it too. Our that because it's popular that everyone plays it doesn't means you should play. Not to mention, see it everywhere on facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 01:43 PM

You&#x27;ve obviously never played it

Ads

02-20-2014, 01:45 PM

Flappy Bird is a game only played on iOS and Android. The aim of it is to get the bird through the green pipes/tubes with gaps and go through as many as possible without the bird hitting them. You pass them by tapping on the screen to keep the bird flying and constantly tapping the screen. Each tube/pipe you pass is a level. The gaps aren't always in the same place, the gaps can be at the top, middle, bottom, etc.

When you first try it and you don't suceed you get angry and sometimes people get really mad at it and end up cracking the screen. but at the same time it's addictive.

i first heard about it on twitter. it's like how temple run, candy crush, and angry birds came to be.