This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I never get any notification from comments on public postings on Facebook?
02-20-2014, 01:38 PM
I never get any notification from comments on public postings on Facebook?
Ever since I first signed up on facebook 4 months ago. I never got any notification on comments I posted. Not if they were liked or if people would continue to post and perhaps reply to my comment.

After I started getting friends on facebook I would get notification about their where about or comments but not to anything else. An I usually post on public posts. Like here
http://www.facebook.com/Hahahalaughitout

I've already gone to account settings>notifications and made sure that all are selected but that still didn't work. I even allowed it to email me but that still didn't work. I went to facebook help but that didn't do anything. What can I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 01:47 PM

deactivate your account temporarily and thn again reactivate. Then do the above setting of notification m sure you will start getting notification

Ads

02-20-2014, 01:52 PM

You Cant Get Notifcations about Posts that you make On Other Peoples Posts You Can Get Notifcations When Someone Writes on your Wall But Not When you Write On Someone Elses Wall Posts