This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I add my crush on Facebook?
02-20-2014, 01:48 PM
Should I add my crush on Facebook?
I have a crush on this guy, I just recently even found out his name. We go to different parts of my high school and every time I see him I die inside, hahah. We walked in at the same time last week and I held the door for him, and he said thank you, and I swear I almost screamed and jumped around, lol!
We're very different people though, I'm a really shy, anxious, short, chubby nerd, and he is a tall, bodybuilding, weed smoking guy who wants to join the army.
I just found him on Facebook and flipped out, lolol. I looked at his interests and stuff, and he has some of those pages liked, like "sex" and stuff for interests/activities and that worries me a bit, ha.
We don't have any mutual friends and I've never actually spoken to him or anything... He has over 800 friends though...
Should I add him? Maybe, perhaps?? I'm worried but I really like him ('':

thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 01:55 PM

Go ahead. However, make sure you send him a message too. It's ridiculous to add someone without talking but some idiots do that. Try to talk to him in person as well but fb is the easiest way to establish contact.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply