This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I tell this guy I like him? If so how??? IF YOU HELP I WILL ANSWER ONE OF YOURS!?
02-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Should I tell this guy I like him? If so how??? IF YOU HELP I WILL ANSWER ONE OF YOURS!?
I really like this guy, and I have since November last year. We used to talk a fair bit for hours(Note: this is on Facebook and I always started the conversations, in saying that he would ask questions to keep the convo flowing).
~Go to my first question for more info~(Btw he only opened up that message last week..)
Anyway we just started back at school last week and at first we didn't really make that much eye contact but now we catch eye contact a lot and when we do we always smile at each other. I really want to talk to him(Ive done that a little in person: 2-3 times haha, just not online like Facebook,snapchat ect.) I just don't want to be the one to start the convo because everyone said to wait for him to message me first(see first question) I want to find a way to get him to message me first, to give him a bit of courage but idk what to do.. I've tried posting on my snapchat story "someone talk to me? Smile" and a few other things. Should I tell him I like him? If so how?
Help?!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 02:32 PM

i thin casually go up after you two are friends and say it.

Ads

02-20-2014, 02:43 PM

Hey girl don&#x27;t stress about it! He may just be shy! I would try first talking to him in person to break the ice before you go out and say that you like him. Once you break that talking barrier it will be easier to find out if he likes you or not! Smile)
02-20-2014, 02:59 PM

This is what you should do. If you see him next time, right after the eye contact, give him a smile and if he returns back the favour. Go approach him(I'm getting that he likes you but he's shy Undecided) and just talk to him and smile a lot, touch him if he say something funny and always make eye contact. You can't tell him that you like him.. If he's smart, he will get what you're trying to tell him.

Answer mine please and goodluck!!
02-20-2014, 03:15 PM

I think you should maybe talk to him and try to hang out with him more irl. He might gain interest and try to talk to you online too.