This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help! I am heartbroken?
02-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Please help! I am heartbroken?
My crush is bi and this guy he dated a while back put on his Facebook in a relationship with my crush. Me and crush are like a couple we made out and some sexual acts. He said it was a joke but I'm not sure if I believe him. Help :'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 02:46 PM

Sounds like you can't trust him, as you are heartbroken, and he is treating this like it means nothing, its just a joke afterall, he says.
I think you need to get tough here. It is your health for one. I would go get yourself tested, and make sure your bf gets a std test as well. Be sure to see the results. Your health is at stake here.
You need and have a right to know if all is well that way.
Next, trust your instinct. I would not go further with your crush in any way, unless something changes. I don't know what, but living in doubt and mistrust is not much of a mature trusting relationship. Why would a guy he dated put on his Facebook page that he was 'in relationship' with him. I would take this face value and stop everything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply