This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to logout andorid market form my mob?
02-20-2014, 04:38 PM
how to logout andorid market form my mob?
how to logout from gmail in android mobile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 04:50 PM

I'm afraid there's no easy way of logging out of your gmail account. Infact, the way I'll suggest can't even be referred to as 'logging out'. When you set up your Android device, it automatically signs you into gmail and keeps that account active at all times as the service doesn't control just the email, it also does sync's your contacts and other information to keep it backed-up in case your device is lost or damaged.

If however you really need to 'logout' of the account, the only way is to remove the account from the devices settings. The following will enable this:

Go To: Settings > Accounts & Sync

Here you'll see all your synced accounts (email, facebook, twitter) just select the gmail account and press Cancel Account...done!

When you next go to gmail, you'll be asked to sign in again, and gmail will begin to sync again. To logout, just repeat the above steps.

It's a long process to just to logout and also be aware that until you sign in again, your contacts won't be being backed-up and also you'll have to sign back in to use the Android Market Place.

Hope this helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply