This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend has me on privacy setting on Facebook. What would you do?
02-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Boyfriend has me on privacy setting on Facebook. What would you do?
When we first met and I friended him, I could see everything, even a post from a girl a couple of weeks before I met him that pretty much told me that he had had sex with her. Then a couple of days later I noticed that he had put me on a high privacy setting where I can only see what he posts and how others comment or like. After we had been dating about a month or so I asked him about the other girl. He said it was a short term thing and that she just stopped talking to him and basically they didn't work out. He said that when we were texting and hadn't met yet (we met online) he was texting a couple of girls beside me but nothing worked out. I was texting a couple of guys I hadn't met yet either, so that doesn't bug me.

What does bug me is that now I have asked him 3 times to change the privacy setting and he never has. He said he just forgets and that he hardly ever posts (which is true) and hardly anyone posts on his (which could be true because he doesn't have a lot of friends). Should I push this issue or is this just silly facebook drama that shouldn't be a big deal?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 05:18 PM

If you trust him it's just silly Facebook drama.

Ads

02-20-2014, 05:23 PM

Brenda... Facebook can be a silly drama starter, what is important is what happens actually... I mean cheating is cheating even online, but if he aint going anywhere or texting, or chatting, no problem