This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I dealing with the bullies right?
02-20-2014, 05:16 PM
Am I dealing with the bullies right?
I'm 13 and have recently started secondary school, it was all okay to start with but then people started saying things about me laughing at me I get called fat ugly b**** freak weirdo disgusting creep etc. then it got physical, shoving hitting kicking tripping. I

told my mum and she went down the school and I had to tell them everything that happened. It didn't stop. I'm not shy but when they gang up I feel like I can speak. I am really sad all the time and just sit alone all day crying I am not happy anymore and nothing cheers me up. and now it's happening on social media sites I just can't get away anymore and I don't know what to do
Sad help please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 05:24 PM

So they started verbally abusing you and then physically. Those are not your friends, and if they got in trouble at school and it didn't stop, turn them in to the cops to have them spend some time in juvenile detention and expelled from that school. What they are doing to you is a crime and you don't have to tolerate it.

Ads

02-20-2014, 05:40 PM

you should watch this,this is how to deal with the bullies so they won't bully you anymore http://www.vidics.ch/Film/Ender_s_Game
02-20-2014, 05:53 PM

what their doing is illegal. first of all physically harming someone is illegal. tell the cops, cyber bullying also illegal , there was actually a couple of kids in my school that got arrested for doing that after they were told to stop. these people are not your friends tell someone before it gets worse. you shouldn't have to deal with that crap.
02-20-2014, 06:04 PM

Stay strong speak up don&#x27;t let people take u down if they do u have to get back up and tell them to stop i was like this to but i stood up for my self and told them how i feel them they left Me alone.
02-20-2014, 06:12 PM

If the teachers and the principal don't do anything then go to the police. And meanwhile try to avoid them in school. Just be with people you trust. Or stay at home for sometime. More importantly don't give them attention. That's what they want. Don't try to fight them face to face. Go to the authorities. If you do something yourself then you're gonna be in trouble too. And cheer up girl.. It's okay. Everyone's gonna be okay.. Oh and remove the bullies on the social networking sites.. All the best.
02-20-2014, 06:19 PM

Tell your mom to sue(or threaten to sue) because obviously school is negligent.