This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have nothing help me?
02-20-2014, 05:27 PM
i have nothing help me?
Im 16 years old, and have no life. Starting from 2009 to now (i was 12 back then), i was hooked on video game. Everyday after school up to now i would rush to my computer and either play game or go on the net. Im honestly sick of this so much i go on facebook and i see people go out and enjoy their teen years and i get so sad.

I have done this so much that ive only been to the movies once, used the train once ad never used the bus. I lack general knowledge of the world likd for example how to use the bus. All iknow is computer.

It ets even worse because my parents are always working. Literally like 11-12 hours every day. This has also been going on since 2009 and was a big factor in the situation i wasin today. Imagine a 12 year old eating dinner by themselves.
I have friends but i rarely do anything with them out of school. I am not shy in th slighest or have social anxiety
What can i do to change my life? No family, no friends... Literally nothing in my life

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 05:32 PM

Get a part time job or volunteer somewhere after school. Those aren't particularly adventurous suggestions but they'll make you feel like you've accomplished something even if its something small. Try turning off the screens once in a while. I had a pretty bad video game habit a while back. Read a new book or pick up a new hobby... Something unexpected and unusual for you. Archery, painting, wood carving, learn German... Literally anything. Challenge yourself to be more interesting and interact with people. Be someone that you would be interested in.

Ads

02-20-2014, 05:41 PM

i know i&#x27;m a stranger but think of me as a friend Smile my advice is try to do something that you could met people, be nice and don&#x27;t be shy. buy a dog so that he could keep you from boring. try something new to your life like going to club dancing alcohol up but don&#x27;t get drunk. you should ask your parent if there&#x27;s a day for you and them that you guys could spent it together. your problem are seriously different than me Smile i met people i know lots of people but i want to have time alone without with my family Smile i seriously love being alone lol