This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why we Should Use Twitter, Facebook & YouTube?
02-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Why we Should Use Twitter, Facebook & YouTube?
When I suggest to my clients that they use Twitter, Facebook and YouTube for their business I almost always get the same reply…. “I know I should but I just don’t have the time”.

Being in business myself I totally understand and empathise with that answer but that doesn’t make it right.

Twitter, Facebook and YouTube are giants on the internet (especially in Australia) and all three are offering to promote your business online ABSOLUTELY FREE.

WHY?

Because each of these sites also sells advertising and mathematics tells us that the more people that visit a website the more money that website can make. Twitter, Facebook and YouTube want you and your business to create a profile on their sites and even more importantly to create unique content for that profile. The logic is simple. The more variety of content a website displays the more likely it is to have a wider and more numerous amount of visitors. The more visitors a website has the more clicks it will get on its paid advertisements. If you’re in any doubt about the validity of this formula check out Google’s latest profit figures.

Okay, so by now you are either thinking “nahhhhhh is still sounds too hard” or “hang on, maybe I should allocate an hour a day (or night) to do this”. If you have decided to go ahead then know this. It will take at least a month before you see any tangible results for your efforts. The good news is that if you keep at it (and you must) your online exposure increases exponentially. Before you know it people who are interested in your product or service who may never otherwise have heard of you before, are following your Twitter posts, have become friends on your facebook page and are viewing your YouTube videos.

If you search any jobs website today you will find many local and multi-national corporations advertising for Marketing staff. I guarantee you that a working knowledge of social networking is a prerequisite for over 70% of these jobs. Most small businesses can’t afford expensive marketing staff, they do their own marketing. So learn from the big end of town and include social networking in your marketing strategy.

So to coin a phrase “Just Do It”. Yes you will have to make time and yes you will have to put your brain into promotional mode BUT it will pay dividends, I promise.

Twitter Sign Up

Facebook Sign Up

YouTube Sign Up

Footnote: All these signups are easy but if you need help to set up a professional business profile on Facebook or YouTube just shoot us a note and we will help in any way we can.

such as email marketing, telemarketing, link building, fax marketing, product and ideas....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 06:16 PM

Social networking is everywhere

Ads

02-20-2014, 06:28 PM

I would say "O really? You have time to lose clients?"

Cause really its a really good thing to be online! We see what happened to blockbuster because they didnt move online!

Hope this helps!
Justin