This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get loads of followers on Twitter?
09-30-2012, 07:10 PM
How do you get loads of followers on Twitter?
I have twitter and some people have loads of followers. Me and my friend Amy want to know how you get that many followers without being famous.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 07:18 PM

you must be a insecure highschool freshmen

Ads

Want followers?Then type "followers" in the search option of ping.fm/ULQcs to get 1000 followers #teamfollowback

Just do f4f and then when you have 1000+ followers you can start doing g4g (as in 5x5, 10x10, 15x15, 20x20 etc) and 5rts from favs.

follow @ispytashaa and she will mention you

It's really very easy for me after I found out about KEEKO. This is a social media exchange where you can get followers on Twitter without advertising it. All you have to do is submit your username there without "@" and wait for your followers to grow.

Having a lot of twitter followers can increase your online credibility and boost your online presence......

Submit your fan page URL in http://keeko.com/ and meet more interesting twitter users.

there are free follower websites you can use to gain 100+ followers a day. go to the search thing on twitter and type in "more followers my best friends" and then click on the links other people tweet that say something like "GET MORE FOLLOWERS MY BEST FRIENDS? I WILL FOLLOW YOU IF YOU FOLLOW BACK." there are 4 different websites, hit follow (has an owl), follow back (has a gold bird), new follow (has a doughnut), and plus follow (has an octopus.) you can use all of them once a day. it's not a hack, but it does follow people on your account so just unfollow them.

You have to get with the right "train" page that promotes you as you promote them and have catchy, smart, funny tweets