This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook iPod Touch App not working?
02-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Facebook iPod Touch App not working?
I just got the 2.1 Filmware about 8 hours ago. I tried to log in when I got it from the App Store. It says "Unable to connect to Facebook. Please try again later." I repeated again and 8 hours later, it still says the same thing. I checked my facebook on my computer and no problems. My email and pass is correct, because I typed about 10 times. How do I get it to work?
-----
It seems some people have this problem, some don't. So, please post if your iPhone Facebook app (not web app, it is the one from the app store) works or not and which iPod touch or iPhone you have. Mine doesn't work and I have a 2G 32GB iPod Touch.
I already reported a bug.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 07:20 PM

i knew it was overrated/junk!

ipod classic rules

Ads

02-20-2014, 07:24 PM

You can reinstall it or you can tell apple this app is not working.
02-20-2014, 07:27 PM

same here.
i just got an ipod touch today for my birthday and i keep trying to log in and it doesnt work im going to try and reinstall it.
02-20-2014, 07:31 PM

yes everyone has this problem someone needs to emial apple and tell them..............
02-20-2014, 07:38 PM

I just got a new one for Christmas and that message of not being able to connect continues to pop up. I know that I have internet access because I can get onto other things. I have also tried to reload this app several times and the same thing happens. Who would I send an e-mail to, to let them know that this is not working. I would love to have facebook on my ipod .
02-20-2014, 07:41 PM

i have a 32GB touch also, and it won't let me login either, it feels kinda good knowing im not the only one.. must be apple.