This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please explain this to me?
02-20-2014, 07:34 PM
Please explain this to me?
I told my crush i liked him and i was pretty sure he didn't like me so i needed closure and i told him i would leave him alone.

He never responded. But his friend sent me a friend request, and his sister liked my photo.

It hurt my feelings so i just deleted my facebook... After a couple of months i got back on... Decided i just wasn't feeling facebook at all anymore and deleted it again....

He deleted his the very next day...

Why?

Is he watching me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 07:41 PM

May be possible.. Why don't you ask him face to face what does he actually want..? Or may be he likes you but he want some time to get relationship with you. Don't get rush, he will give you response...

Ads

02-20-2014, 07:44 PM

i think its just a ego problem.he wants to show you off.so he is pretending with you but later on he has to response.so do not worry.
02-20-2014, 07:49 PM

Of course, I don&#x27;t know the exact details of your situation, but it sounds to me like wishful thinking. The last thing I want to do is be harsh, but I&#x27;ve spent enough time over analyzing things that a girl I liked said or did to know that many times there was no deeper meaning behind it. So—if he likes you, then hopefully he&#x27;ll man up and say so. If he doesn&#x27;t, don&#x27;t stress over it. There are plenty of guys out there for you. Hope that helped Smile
02-20-2014, 07:54 PM

Look, I know you like him and you want him to like you.
And I know you want to hear somebody say 'Yes, this is a sign that says that he likes you'.
Maybe he does likes you but if he is not answering you, there will be no progress.
It doesn't matters if he likes you or not if he is not going to openly express his feelings to you.

I could say that he is afraid of rejection so he doesn't wants to express his feelings.
But on the contrary, YOU told him you like him.
Yet he doesn't wants to accept it.

I don't know what you and your crush talked about before and how your relationship with each other was before.
I also don't know much about your crush or what kind of life he has.
But he is clearly having a problem to accept your feelings.

Your crush may like you but it's really important that he is willing to admit it and make a move on you too.
And like I said before, talk to him about this and ask him to give you an answer.
And maybe you should follow him on the new website you are in? If he is there, that is.

Since this is really bothering you that much, you really should go and talk to him.

Maybe he is watching you, maybe he isn't.
But I think it's about time you got a clear answer from him.

And if he is still ignoring you, seriously, if he does that, you should really forget about him.
He is just playing with your feelings if he does that, whether intentionally or unintentionally.
He really should realize what he is doing is hurting you.
And if he denies that he likes you, then don't bother with him, even if later on you find him watching you and giving signs that says he likes you.

If he can't get the courage to be honest and tell you he likes you, he is not worth all your trouble.