This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELLPPP PLEASE!!! Advice on moving on with my life!?
02-20-2014, 07:43 PM
HELLPPP PLEASE!!! Advice on moving on with my life!?
I broke up with my GF of only 6 months 4 months ago and I cant seem to get over her. She was my first GF and she is pretty hot (really hot actually), but I never really liked her personalitu all that much. I think I liked her for her looks. But now that she's gone and at a different college I cant stop thinking about her. I like her more now but she's gone, so I need help.to get over her. I am kind of insecure about myself and I've never really been a social person but I know a lot of people (no close friends though Sad ). Im the nice guy too so that doesnt help as much either. I'm tall and somewhat attractive and freshman in college. I just want to talk to girls and get over her. I also am scared that I wont find someone as attractive as her :/. HELPP PLEASE!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 07:57 PM

Your first mistake is that you are hung up on looks. Find somebody that is going to make you happy. You are in college, the girls will be plentiful.
I like the part about when you said you like her more now but she's gone, of course you like her more because she is not around to make your life miserable.

Ads

02-20-2014, 08:13 PM

first, you have to make yourself away from your insecurities because you will not have a long relationship if you are like that, one reason couples break up is that they're insecure of something. Gain confidence and be someone that your future girl will be proud of and say "i'm lucky 'coz you're my boyfriend", Fix yourself first before getting on with another girl.
02-20-2014, 08:26 PM

Well she was your first girlfriend, so it totally makes sense that you&#x27;re still somewhat attached, but it definitely gets easier if you give it a little time. There are also a lot of little things you&#x27;re probably guilty of doing that don&#x27;t help the matter, don&#x27;t Facebook stalk her, don&#x27;t repeatedly check her twitter account, don&#x27;t compare every girl you meet to her. Stop doing all of that, and I promise you&#x27;ll get over her much sooner rather than later, and besides, what&#x27;s a pretty face without any personality? Oh right, a one night stand Wink you&#x27;re still young and you have your whole life ahead of you. Talk to a lot of girls, do&#x2F;say things you normally wouldn&#x27;t that are outside of your comfort zone, make a lot of friends and chill out with the bros as often as you can. I&#x27;m going to college this year and can hardly wait for all the partying and memories I&#x27;m about to make. Life&#x27;s short, be bubbly, have fun, and I promise you&#x27;ll be over this chick in no time, best of luck bro Smile)