This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a posted image on facebook. I want when someone clicks this image go to my website. How?
02-20-2014, 08:03 PM
I have a posted image on facebook. I want when someone clicks this image go to my website. How?
I have an image (pic) I want to post this pic on facebook but I want when it is clicked by anyone it opens a certain website of my choice. I dunno if this is called embeding but I wanna know how it can be done, if it can be. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 08:09 PM

It can be done but it'll take some work. Facebook does not allow direct linking of websites to a pic.
However, you can try one of these things:
=>Upload that pic to your album & put your website's link in the comment/title section so it will appear right below the image.
=>Put the image on the main page or somewhere on your website, then link it using the "Link' option on Facebook, so when/if others click on it, they will get redirected to your website.
=> Make the use of Facebook's 'Advertisement' feature to promote your website, so the pic you upload will appear as a tiny advertisement to the right randomly. However, this option costs money every time someone clicks on your link

Ads

02-20-2014, 08:13 PM

i agree with alan