This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think Romney's campaign is being puppeteered?
10-14-2012, 07:54 PM
Do you think Romney's campaign is being puppeteered?
Call me a conspiracy theorist, political alarmist, or whichever '-ist' word that most readily springs to your mind when you read this question, but doesn't his whole game seem maybe just a tad bit over the top? "Learning to say 'yall', appearing to mysteriously darker skinned when scheduled to address an audience known beforehand to be predominantly minority-based, staging a listless grocery store visit when he could easily have sent someone out to purchase the cartful of items he left with, etc... The list goes on a bit more of course, but my perception toward him has recently evolved from guarded skepticism to flat-out confusion with a touch of pity. The amount of social faux pas commited by Romney aboard his campaign trail just come off as too dense, even by way of a socially sequestered millionaire. Does anyone think there may be a deliberate attempt frounseen influenes to make Romney out as the less desirable candidate, besides the media's interpretation of his actions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 08:02 PM

obviously i don't trust my government, i feel like we are just a numbers to them

Ads

Puppeteered, almost as fun to write as it is to read

All campaigns are this way, right down to the thickness of a stripe on a tie. Campaigns are focus-grouped to death. Not one move is made without the analysis of huge wadges of the tiniest minutiae.

Romney's campaign is just really not very good at it.

Please, all politicians are puppeteer-ed these days. Look at the amazing lack of talent Hillary shows trying out her black drawl.

Matter of who has better and faster reacting handlers. Think Obama has no strings attached? Better look closer.