This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ok so i created a group on facebook and i was the administrator for the group i accidently deleted myself?
02-20-2014, 08:59 PM
ok so i created a group on facebook and i was the administrator for the group i accidently deleted myself?
ok so i created a group on facebook and i was the administrator for the group i accidently deleted myself off as the admins and now i need to reverse that i need to be the admins so that i can manage the group there is no one else to manage the group. except for an officer but officers have no control according to facebook. someone help please its a very important group i have of 200 ppl added and its been only 3 days. its my restaurant that hasnt even opened yet.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/group...0petrosyan
NO I CANT OFFICER HAS NO CONTROL CAN SOMEONE SMART HELP ME PLZ
ok i cant do anything do you guys get that.... i cant delete people i cant delete the group... if facebook jus gonna delete the group or should jus report it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 09:14 PM

u will still be the admin
u will be removed from members only!!

or ask ur officer to make you admin

Ads

02-20-2014, 09:27 PM

the next person to view the page will be asked if they would like to be an admin. if you go on and rejoin it should ask you if you want to be an admin if no one els got there first.
if it does not work, you should just create a new group and tell everyone that the first group was messed up and have them join the second group. after that you should remove everyone in the group so the group will disappear(facebook will delete it). facebook will delete all groups that have no members in it.