This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is SKY;BT VirginTV is facing losses as IDS Universal Credits hits families whos only affordable pleasure is TV?
02-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Is SKY;BT VirginTV is facing losses as IDS Universal Credits hits families whos only affordable pleasure is TV?
Ian Duncan Smiths welfare reform is wasting millions in fees for Failed Technology. I cannot help but think a friend or two off IDS is getting rich at the Taxpayers expense for all this Failed Technology Failures in the all party quest to reduce welfare spending many with long term sick are signed off as fit for work when suffering from no cure illnesses such as the unpredictable Multiple Sclerosis.As millions get caught in the welfare cuts means many will be forced to the Food Banks never mind paying for Sky TV.While many see SKY as a priority must have. I think that SKY;British Telecom;+Virgin Media have all underestimated the effects welfare reforms will affect them.There is also the social aspect that putting these services out of reach for many will have an increase in crime.TV keeps viewers that could be involved in mischief and committing crime off the streets.In Wednesdays debate in the House in the Forced by voters debate on Food Banks Ian Duncan smith refused to answer any questions on Food Banks with many Tories laughing and Jeering one wonders how many will be laughing at the next election.My conclusion is that SKY;BT; Virgin Media will all face a drastic cut in income and Ian Duncan Smiths welfare reform will be as bad as a The Child Benefit Agency
that has cost the Taxpayer billions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 09:02 PM

Waaa.....waaaa

GET A JOB!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply