This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kinds of cellphones do Indians in India normally use to use Facebook?
02-20-2014, 09:08 PM
What kinds of cellphones do Indians in India normally use to use Facebook?
I'm an American girl living in America but I recently got many strange messages from many Indian men in India on Facebook. They always ask me to send them my personal pictures but when I ask them to send me their pictures they always say like they can't or they have to wait for a couple of days to upload pictures.

They always tell me that they have smartphones like the Iphone, Sony Z1 or galaxy but when i ask them to send me their face pictures or screenshots to prove that, they always say "what?" or "i don't know"

Also, when i say something in English, they don't understand many of the English words I say and ask me to explain what they mean. So I just tell them to use the dictionary or the internet on their smartphones but they ALWAYS say they can't and keep asking me to explain what those words mean.

So..... I don't really think these guys actually have smartphones. Do you know what kinds of phones they normally use to get on Facebook in India?

Do they use flip phones to use Facebook in India? Is it just for Facebook only or can they actually go on other websites like Google? Do you know any model names or pictures of those phones?

thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 09:09 PM

simple ones OR LAND LINES..

Ads

02-20-2014, 09:17 PM

Well Indian men uses regular cellphones for facebook. Maybe those guys were ugly so they don't want you to actually see their real face. Lol
02-20-2014, 09:19 PM

people u are in contact with are just fooling you ..

its very easy for perverts or pedophiles to find preys on internet ..plzz be extra careful Smile

we have most latest & modern phones here in india..

as phone rate , data charges , call charges are cheapest in world & 2nd largest phone market in world
02-20-2014, 09:21 PM

its dangerous they are making u fool, first they will make u friend , they will steal ur picture and they will misuse it in different way, n after exploiting u they will never contact u again, i am indian n i know very well, there is a group of indian men who scam people or steals personal information of girls and in various way they make profit, and in india u will find mixed kind of people some use android some still use black n white, rich and poor are mixed,