This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you say she Iikes me aswell?
02-20-2014, 09:45 PM
Would you say she Iikes me aswell?
Just before the Christmas holiday, I gave my crush a box of chocolates and she was so surprised she said "Oh my god! Aww! Thanks Will!". She's never had a boyfriend before. She's shy, kind, smart and very friendly. She now knows I like her and she is quite shy to speak to me now but whenever I talk to her she becomes really shy and I notice she gives me a bigger smile than she usually use to. She doesn't have Facebook, what's app, BBM etc. We only talk in lessons and we haven't had any moments together. I really like her and I thought of getting her roses for valentines day. Should I get her flowers and do you think she likes me or is she just being friendly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 09:55 PM

SO CUTE!

I think you should go for it… If you never try then you'll never know and you might even miss something really great!

Take your time with things to gage a better idea of the situation; you don't want to scare her off! But she does sound as though she was flattered and thinks you're sweet so keep it up and you might be in Smile

GOOD LUCK

Ads

02-20-2014, 10:04 PM

Sweatheart she is playing hard to get She likes u too no wonder she is shy.. Buy her the rose on val make sure she likes roses...