This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't upload photos to Facebook via iphone4?
02-20-2014, 11:12 PM
I can't upload photos to Facebook via iphone4?
I can not upload photos to facebook through my iPhone4 Facebook app. I have Internet.

Each time I try to upload it says it can't at this moment. Why is that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 11:26 PM

The mobile Facebook application available in the iTunes App Store provides a feature for users to directly upload photos and other images stored on the iPhone's hard drive. If you are unable to upload your photos within the app, you may need to transfer the files to another source or determine if there is a problem with the app on your phone

Download The Facebook App
If you have been using Facebook's mobile or touch site in the Safari browser, you should download the Facebook app from the iTunes App Store. Unlike the mobile and touch browser versions of the site, the Facebook app adds a camera icon to the status update options. Tapping this icon allows you to directly access your iPhone's image library and upload photos to Facebook.

Transfer to Your Computer
You can transfer images from your iPhone library with the Image Capture utility on Mac OS X or by using iTunes to enable the device for "disk usage" on a Windows computer. When the iPhone is connected, your computer will recognize the images on the device and allow you to copy them to your hard drive.

Upload Off-Site
If you need to upload photos before you'll have computer access again, upload your images to an external website like Imgur or Photobucket. Both of these sites have iPhone applications available in the iTunes App Store. Once you install the app, you can upload to the website and copy the direct URL of the image. Then you can paste the link into a Facebook post to share it on your profile.

Reinstall Facebook
If you continue to have issues with uploading photos and other images in the Facebook application, your phone may have a problem with the app itself. You may be using an outdated version of the app, or the app might simply encounter an error with your library during the photo upload process. If you tap and hold the Facebook icon on the home screen, a black X button will appear for you to uninstall the app. Reinstall Facebook by revisiting the App Store and downloading again.

Read more: What Do I Do When I Can't Upload Pictures to Facebook From My iPhone? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8663265_do-uplo...z1iynkxxtq

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply