This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get a hold of people with large social networking groups or network marketing lists?
10-14-2012, 08:10 PM
How can I get a hold of people with large social networking groups or network marketing lists?
My company is looking to find some people who have a large following on twitter, myspace, linkedin, etc. or someone who has a large e-mail list. Part of my job now is seeking them out.

We're looking to start a new mlm and give some people with exposure a chance to be at the top right off the bat. I've found a few doing whois searches on network marketing forums and I've been trying to get through the ring of customer service people to get to an owner, but that hasn't helped much so far. Craigslist hasn't done it. People with large facebook followings never respond to their messages. Any other ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 08:18 PM

Your thinking is very close to "on target". Beware though. Many sell the same Network Marketing lead list to others... over and over and over! This happened to me. I lost several hundred dollars. And so did my friends who "split them with me". Why do they sell lists over? Because as you may know Network Marketing is a huge failure online. Many like myself at one time, did not know how to get mlm leads. It does not have to be that way. The key to generating fresh free leads online is...

For the complete article see the following links. Knowledge is power! You may share or distribute this article to your downline for free or for a fee as long as you do not change the content of this article.

Ads

10-14-2012, 08:18 PM

I help you by providing the whois search site
http://www.whoisxy.com/ in the site You can get the whois Details of the Domain Name.