This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to be a male model. I have many nice photos on Instagram. elvisavila100 check them out.?
02-21-2014, 06:27 AM
I want to be a male model. I have many nice photos on Instagram. elvisavila100 check them out.?
Do you think I can be a model? If so, how can I get it going. Where do I go. Who do I see. What do I do? Please let me know. If this gets going do you think this will help my acting career?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 06:28 AM

Modelling has nothing to do with acting - and becoming a model certainly isn't going to help an acting career in the slightest.

Modelling is all about looks - no talent, intelligence, imagination, training, experience, or education is required. Models love to be fashionable, spend hours on their hair, nails, and make-up, and their appearance is all-important to them.

Acting is all about talent, intelligence, education and imagination – actors have very little interest in fashion and all that pointless stuff - and they have to get years of training and experience before anything will happen.

And as they're totally difference careers, you're going to have to choose what sort of person you are.

And if you choose acting - don't ever mention modelling - actors have no respect for models, as the vast majority seem to be air-headed narcissists.

But to answer your main question - I have no idea how (or why) anyone would become a model. Try asking in the Beauty & Style section?

Ads

02-21-2014, 06:35 AM

lollllll