This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook tagging virus?
02-21-2014, 06:59 AM
Facebook tagging virus?
i was tagged in a facebook photo by a friend, and when I clicked the photo it was a photo that can spread a virus.I removed the photo from my page and changed my password. I did not click on the link though. Could I still have a virus?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 07:11 AM

no, you probably wont have the virus. you especially wont have the virus if you have protection on your computer, (norton, mcaffee, etc).

Ads

02-21-2014, 07:18 AM

If you didn't click the link, probably not.
02-21-2014, 07:21 AM

Nope i think you are Safe As long as password was changed and the link wasint clicked
02-21-2014, 07:30 AM

You will not get a virus even if you click on the photo. Any photo uploaded to Facebook in any album can be tagged, so the tagged photos are on Facebook's servers and the links are generated by Facebook. They are safe and will not link to malware, or harm your computer. You can click on the image as much as you like, nothing bad will happen. It is only an annoying marketing effort by some businesses to get their products known to thousands, or millions of people FREE, QUICK and EASY.