This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hi ! my name is samzey, recently i got job as social media networking but i have no idea how to Manage?
02-21-2014, 07:35 AM
hi ! my name is samzey, recently i got job as social media networking but i have no idea how to Manage?
Manage social media properties (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterestetc.), including daily monitoring, posting, and content deployment. this is my first job and still i'm finding tecniquies to use properties regarding to all above applications ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 07:47 AM

Hard to believe you were hired.

Ads

02-21-2014, 07:53 AM

First of all I would suggest you to spend some time to explore specifics and rules of all those networks, so that you could organize your work on each social media site more effectively. You should learn the most popular types of content, best time for posting and other features of each site. Pay particular attention to restrictions and prohibitions, otherwise there is a risk that your business accounts may be banned or suspended.
Besides, you can simplify your work if you use some social media management applications, such as HootSuit, SocialOomph, TweetDeck or any other.
I also recommend you to plan your work. You should properly schedule your content publications, posts, promotions and other activity on social networks.
Lastly, it's very important to monitor and analyze the results of your work. You can use Google Analytics to see which social websites give good results and which don't. This will give you better understanding if you do it right or if you need to change something.