This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you let facebook or twitter or YA interrupt your personal family life & space?
02-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Would you let facebook or twitter or YA interrupt your personal family life & space?
A Maryland groom has created an viral story storm after he interrupted his wedding last month to update his Facebook and Twitter accounts from the altar.
The video has had more than 350,000 views.

"Oh, Dana is updating his relationship status on Facebook," the minister said as the audience at the wedding laughed. After Hanna finished twittering he continued the ceremony.
"As I was saying, I now pronounce you husband and wife. It's now official on Facebook. It's official in my book. Dana you may kiss your bride."

The Twitter post, which has garnered Hanna instant online fame, is still up on his account.
"Standing at the altar with @TracyPage where just a second ago, she became my wife! Gotta go, time to kiss my bride. #weddingday 1:48 PM Nov 21st from Twittelator."

Yesterday, apparently overwhelmed by media attention, Hanna posted a new comment on his Twitter account."To all the criticizers of my video out there questioning my sanity: You don't get it. I was having fun at MY wedding! Loosen up, have fun!"

http://in.news.yahoo.com/137/20091203/77...ering.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 08:26 AM

No, I only come on here or Facebook when I have nothing else to do. However, I do find myself using the Internet more and more as do many people.

Ads

02-21-2014, 08:38 AM

I have only one word for this idiot.... stupid ! and I would not even think of going to the Alter with him... whoever has become his Wife must have wool in her brain, and if I was her .. my advice would be to get rid.. you are in for a rocky ride with this geezer.
02-21-2014, 08:53 AM

If fun last forever in her marriage, cheer up!
02-21-2014, 09:02 AM

Seems like a very strange thing to do, I know I wouldn't do that.
02-21-2014, 09:16 AM

If I had a personal life or a new wife, then no. I'm amazed at the stupidity, lack of common sense, and complete lack of manners or sense of decorum demonstrated by the youth of today.

Shows where his priorities are. Maybe he will be texting during the divorce proceedings as well.
02-21-2014, 09:22 AM

I think it's ok - he was just having a laugh. It was probably supposed to be ironic.

Not my cup of tea - but there you go - we're all different. I don't think it means he's a weirdo.
02-21-2014, 09:25 AM

sounds like a publicity stunt, and it has worked.
02-21-2014, 09:35 AM

his thoughts were not on the actual service but on posting on the sites

it seems a weird thing to do

xx
02-21-2014, 09:51 AM

At our Wedding, my Darling Wife and I said our vows with no prompting from the Vicar, and we were really concentrating hard to make sure it was right. At the Afternoon Reception, we were asking everyone if they were having a good time, thanking them for coming and for their very kind presents. The Evening do was a bit of a blur I'm afraid :-)

There are only 3 times in your life when you are the total centre of attention. 2 of them you know nothing about, Birth and Death, but the other should be enjoyed in the flesh so to speak, not in cyberspace.