This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he playing hard to get ?
02-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Is he playing hard to get ?
I can't tell if this guy is playing hard to get or not. He'll text me first and then randomly not reply back. I haven't talked to him in 3 weeks. I've been waiting for him to text me. He liked a pic of mine on Instagram last week. Idk should I text him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 08:42 AM

Text him! I know it's not what you're wanting to hear... He might not be playing hard to get but some guys are just busy and don't even get on their phones that often. Trust me, this is happening to me right now and it sucks, but just talk to him. Ask him if he still likes you or if you don't know if he does, ask him if he likes you. It sounds to me like he's either testing you to see if you'll cave in and text him or he's just really busy. And for him liking your picture.... He is dropping you a hint.... TEXT HIM!!!!

Ads

02-21-2014, 08:55 AM

If you were the last one to make contact, you need to do ANYTHING else but wait for this guy to get back to you. Jeez.
When a normal man wants something, he doesn't usually mess around. He goes after it.
Guys are not the ones who are supposed to play hard to get.
You might learn that when YOU do, you become more interesting to them. But don't play. Really BE hard to get or you'll never be man-happy. Don't spend your life and time waiting for guys. They HATE that.
If you can't let it be, you need to just be direct and tell him YOU are interested and if he is too, then why don't you get together for whatever??? Stop the silly wondering and waiting and pining and mooning away.