This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook group question (easy 10 points)?
02-21-2014, 09:32 AM
facebook group question (easy 10 points)?
I am requesting people for my facebook group the 2nd time around and i noticed that I can't request a few people. I am pretty sure i requested them to be in my group and I am positive that I had requested one of them. I checked to see if those people were in the group and they weren't. Does that mean they ignored my request?

thanks, allie Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 09:45 AM

yes

Ads

02-21-2014, 10:01 AM

most likely
02-21-2014, 10:02 AM

Yeah, they ignored your request or maybe they havent got around to checking their group invitations.
02-21-2014, 10:04 AM

it means they either ignored your request, or haven't responded to it yet.
02-21-2014, 10:20 AM

This question has nothing to do of how easy it is to get 10 points. I mean you have to talk to her for awhile and then say some funny jokes and then one day she decides to become dirty and yea, you just hit those 10 points.
02-21-2014, 10:28 AM

If they aren't in your group and you can't request them, it means they still haven't joined or ignore the group.

answer mine please! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...419AA1nO5q
02-21-2014, 10:35 AM

Yes, this means that they ignored your request, or they just haven't received your invitation to join. Did you request them again? If it let you, this means they ignored the first invitation. If it won't let you send another request, that means that they just haven't accepted or ignored your request. Hope this helps.
02-21-2014, 10:42 AM

Yeahh. I would say it means they ignored it.
02-21-2014, 10:51 AM

I have that same problem. Sometimes I think that it is actually not registered and you have to try it again. (I had this happen with a few old friends and when I added them again, they didn't seem mad to see me so they didn't ignore my first request) When requesting people, try to do it from a computer and not a cell phone or iPod Touch or some other type of mobile device. They are not as good for requesting people as a computer is.

Other times I think it is people just ignoring. For me and many other FaceBook users, we don't like to be internet friends with strangers that we have never met. Nothing personal against you friendly people on there lol.