This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chilling with a guy friend?
02-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Chilling with a guy friend?
So this past November me and my yr12 cohort graduated high school, and its currently 'holidays' for most of us anyway. Anyhow, this guy who I was friends with just at school mostly, though we've inboxed heaps on facebook and all, he's been inboxing me lately and said we should chill, after all it's not like we'll ever go to school together again.
Anyway, thing is this guy, when we play truth or dare on fb and stuff, always asks questions like 'would you do (insert sexual thing) with me', or 'are you a virgin', 'how far have you gone' etc. and 'what would you do with me, rate me etc'.
I know lots of guys ask these questions, I have a guy friend or two that are in commited relationships and have asked me this but not meant anything by it (atleast I think.), but I'm kind of nervous cause it'll just be me and this guy chilling - not even sure where - and i don't know if he's wanting to catch up cause were friends or to try hook up with me...

any advice? i really need it!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 11:33 AM

In my opinion guys are NOT worth hanging out with won't even ask you these questions If they had respect ,there is no point they are low class and want to hook up that's all their intention is.

Ads

02-21-2014, 11:38 AM

I don't think any good guy would ask such a question. According to me, you should stop talking to him and that guy is a jerk.