This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me or not?
02-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Does she like me or not?
So there's this cute girl in my band class and she's a grade above me. A little more than a month ago, I told her I thought she was beautiful over Facebook. She didn't know my name and my Facebook picture is of my cat. So I kind of played as a mystery guy, and she said thanks for calling her beautiful. She figured out I was in band, and I told her what section I was In. Then I told her who I sat between. She wasn't exactly sure if she knew me, so she asked for a pic. I sent her one, and she said "Oh yeah I know who your are." She didn't reply after that. I messenged her back, and the message was stuck in "D". I sent another, and it was still stuck on "D". I looked up to see how you can tell if someone on Facebook has blocked you, and it said you wouldn't be able to see the persons profile, but I did. Anyways she hasn't said anything since then. We've made eye contact, but she will quickly look away. To tell you the truth, I'm not an ugly guy or anything. It's really bugging be because I don't know whether she likes me or not. I mean, what should I do? Someone please help me out. I really want to be her friend.
Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 06:05 PM

alright here's what you do, facebook ok but you need to actually talk to her and hang out with her in the real world. Id do the classic hey do you want to go to the movies sometime, don't say date or friends, just say movie, makes everything less tense when there's not label. From there you guys get alone time and a chance to connect. She's acting like that cause she doesn't know you, she might think your cute but has no connection cause she's shy. Something that really is attracting to a girl is not just looks but connection and attitude, being sweet on facebook is all nice, but you have to connect with her in the real world and brake that ice, and if you don't see her a lot at school then the movie idea is great.

Ads

02-21-2014, 06:15 PM

Send me your picture that then i will tell you..