This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are some people so lazy they use facebook to people in the same house?
10-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Why are some people so lazy they use facebook to people in the same house?
The following is a conversation on a wall post on my facebook. page

Alexis>>>Julia} Mommy can we please go to Target and Wegmans tomorrow night? I want to get me 2 outfits and then to wegmans for some snacks cause @Haley Middleborough is spending the night tomorrow. please I luv you (heart)

Julia>>>Alexis} We can go to Wegmans after school but not to Target! I have to go to a meeting with dad.You dont need any outfits! come downstairs sweetheart.

Haley Middleborough likes this.

I mean Why are teens using technology instead of speaking to parents face to face. Thats probably why teens are the way they are today

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 06:22 PM

People have had intercoms in their house for years and have used them to talk to each other. What is the difference? At least they are communicating on some level. Some families don't talk at all. Just hit, yell, kill, etc. Which do you prefer?
~
Please define: "Thats probably why teens are the way they are today." Compare them to teens at different times/periods. What times/periods were best? Why?

BTW; During every time period, the statement "Thats probably why teens are the way they are today" has been used.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply