This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you more people to like your photo on instagram? spam followers or likes !! NEED HELP FAST?
02-21-2014, 09:15 PM
how do you more people to like your photo on instagram? spam followers or likes !! NEED HELP FAST?
I need wayyyyyy more likes on insta and i really want some more followers too. help? any good ways besides hashtagging and following random people and/or shoutout pages?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2014, 09:26 PM

Messy buns, provoking make-up, tongue out, cropped top, half-way unzipped pants, pose. There you go.

Ads

02-21-2014, 09:28 PM

Take a good photo ?
02-21-2014, 09:31 PM

The best way is doing shoutouts with other users that have a similar following amount to yourself, mutual shoutouts is the best way to gain more exposure, it requires small amount of time and effort but it does really help!

Another good idea is exchange systems, ones that allow you to like users pictures on Instagram and gain followers in return.
02-21-2014, 09:43 PM

If you are looking for FAST followers or likes then consider buying them from an online service. I use BoostMyCount.com to make my Instagram account popular.

If you visit their website, just enter your photo URL (for photo Likes), select the number of likes, and checkout. Orders are usually completed within 24 hours.

The same goes for Followers. Enter your username, make sure account is not set as private, enter number of followers, and POOF. Done =)
02-21-2014, 09:48 PM

There are different ways to get Instagram followers.

1. You can try and get followers by just posting pictures and being acitve.

2. You can use likenation.com for follow4follow, it's free.

3. You can buy followers from instafamed.com

Feel free to choose Smile