This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mother in law blocked me on her other Facebook?
02-22-2014, 12:33 AM
My mother in law blocked me on her other Facebook?
She has 2 of them, but one of them I'm blocked on. I'm wondering why, & how I found out was through my boyfriends account, how can I ask her why she has me blocked on her other Facebook without causing drama?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 12:44 AM

maybe ask your s.o.. maybe they know.

Ads

02-22-2014, 12:50 AM

Why is it that important? And if it IS that important, then why not just ask her straight out?

Also, I'm still trying to figure this out...her being your "mother-in-law" implies that you are married to one of her children...while the comment about having a "boyfriend" suggests a romantic but not married relationship with someone other than your spouse. Maybe therein lies your mother-in-law's motivation to block you.
02-22-2014, 01:03 AM

I went through something similar and managed not to cause too much drama. Of course, with old women who have too much time on their hands to be catty, you never know if you're actually okay with them or not.

What I would do is message her on the Facebook you're not blocked on and be very light about it. Just ask point blank, in a non accusatory way, and you're likely to get a non-dramatic response. I find that people find it hard to be rude to people who talk to them nicely.