This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's been One week of No contact!!!! What do I do???
02-22-2014, 01:48 AM
It's been One week of No contact!!!! What do I do???
Ok, so long story short, my bf and I got into a huge argument on Saturday. His ex gf sent me multiple messages on fb threatening to find me and insulting me with some really profane words. She kept telling me to back off because they are, according to her, engaged. I was super confused about the whole situation, and i decided to call him and tell him what she said. According to him, he immediately called her and texted her and went off on her for doing such a thing. However, his ex gf said that she never did any of that and that her account must have been hacked or someone created a new account and is saying all these things. My bf automatically defended her and said that it was not her. He assumed that it was a mutual friend that we had in common (lets call him Joe). My bf told me that he will take care of the whole situation, and give him some time to figure out who it is. The next day, i got another threatening message from his ex again, giving me all of her personal info. I got super upset and i told my bf to tell his ex to stop playing this game, or i would go file a restraining order on her. He then called me and told me to "calm down" bcuz its not her, and he told me that he saw her behind my back the previous day to talk to her about this. This made me super angry because, i felt like i was disrespected for him not to inform me before seeing his ex. He has done this multiple times in the past, and the last time it happened, he stayed until midnight with her working on "homework". He also said that she was helping him fill out some sort of document and when i asked him what document it was, he wouldnt tell me because he said that "its something only between me and her. You will find out one day when i am ready to tell you." Although this pissed me off, i was still understanding about the fact that it may have been something personal he didnt want to share with me at the time. The really sad part is, that he didnt tell me before he was going, i had to figure out for myself, and when i caught him, he was super apologetic and promised he wouldnt do it again...but he lied. He sent me a long text saying that he swears that he has no feelings for the girl and that she means nothing to him at all. He said he wouldnt text me anymore unless i felt like talking, because he knew how upset i was. I then replied to his text, by sending him a long text explaining how bad he made me feel, and i told him that i would have my phone off for a couple weeks because i needed space to myself. Its only been a week, but i cant take it anymore. Idk whether to just breakup with him and have closure, or to just wait until he texts me first. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 02:00 AM

He&#x27;s a douche, dump him

Ads

02-22-2014, 02:03 AM

trust is vital... if you can't trust him you can't have love because love is based on trust you know?
you should give him another chance
however STOP READING THE BS ON FACEBOOK ok? like seriously just ignore the bitch unless she trys to talk like a human ok?
Then respond like a normal human so she can't say " oh you're ignoring her" and cry to your bf
So Yea here's what you should do in my opinion
call him
ignore the bitch on facebook
give him another chance and tell him you just want him to tell you these things
not that he " can't" just that you ask for him to be open to you about it
understandable and respectable.
02-22-2014, 02:18 AM

dump him hes an unfaithful asshole