This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who has who blocked on facebook?
02-22-2014, 02:17 AM
Who has who blocked on facebook?
I will call him Mark, Mark is friends with my wife and my sister in law on Facebook, Mark and I are not friends on Facebook. But when I go to my wifes friends list it dosnt show Mark on her friends list. When I go to Marks page it only shows mutual friends with my sister in law. When I go to my sister in laws page it only shows mutual friends with my wife. Any comments he leaves on her page she and other people can see but I cant see his comments. I can search and find him on facebook but he isnt showing on my wifes page and she isnt showing on his page but my sister in law is, but on my sister in laws only my wife shows. Does he have me blocked, or does my wife have me blocked from seeing his activity through her facebook, or a long time ago did I block him and forget about it? I hope this made sense, its hard to explain.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 02:30 AM

in short, if someone has you blocked, it's like that person doesnt exist - you cant see the person's comments, or their profile - nothing

so maybe "blocked" is not the right word - are you aware of what the restricted list is and its function?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply