This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Being threatened online? What should i do?
02-22-2014, 06:46 AM
Being threatened online? What should i do?
someone help, I don't know what to do. im 20 years old and have been talking, camming to this guy who is 33 years old. I used to be interested in him, we have lots in common did sexual stuff over camera. was all a bit of fun really, we met up had sex and then he made things get serious and I don't want them too. my mum would kill me if she found out and now this guy wont get off my back. when I try end it he threatens me that hes going to send naked photos of me to my workplace to show people what im really like and screw me over. and that he loves me and really wants us to work. he thinks ive cheated on him and that's why he wants to screw me over if I have. he wont let me have a clean get away. Ive tried putting him off me but he knows what im doing and still carries on with the threats. I want him to leave me alone but he keeps blackmailing me. plus I don't want anybody to know this happened so I cant tell anyone!!! I personally think hes groomed me, but can that happen when im age 20? I don't know I just need him to go Sad Sad ive tried everything my mums already suspicious about it but she'd kick off and chuck me out . WHAT DO I DOOOO THIS GUY SCARES ME HE THREATENING ME LOOSING MY JOB
this guy is unemployed does know where I work
I work in a salon so they get emails of customers so they would be noticed
only things is he said his ex got him done by police by saying he was harassing her and he said real story was he caught her cheating on him over phone so he doesn't trust anyone and thinks ive cheated on him, that's why he threatening me cause he thinks ive screwed him over but yet he wants me to stay with him to prove I haven't cheated so he wont send pictures. but I don't want anyone to know whats gone on

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 06:51 AM

Well, you could check to see if he actually knows where you work. If he doesn't then fine.

If not, you could find out where he works and respond in kind. Just pretend to be agreeable for a while until you find out how to retaliate.

Ads

02-22-2014, 07:05 AM

Laws vry place to place...you could go to the police and tell them. Be sure you have proof.
02-22-2014, 07:07 AM

How would he actually manage to send it to your workplace? I doubt he know's your co-workers, emails or general mail would probably be dismissed as spam or only seen by one person before they were deleted and you can explain what's going on to them which I doubt would lead to dismissal and if he came in himself and flashed nude pics he'd probably be arrested.
02-22-2014, 07:22 AM

get offline
02-22-2014, 07:35 AM

Tell your Boss. Change your home email address and phone number.
Never give in to a Bully.
Call his bluff --- he won't do it.
UK
02-22-2014, 07:50 AM

understand what you are dealing with, this guy is not threatening you because you might have cheated on him, he is doing it because he knows you do not want to see him any more and he can not stand the thought of loosing you
if you have his e-mails and messages with his threats on go to the police and ask for there help
or just call his bluff tell him to do it
let this be a lesson learnt and never put your self in this position again
02-22-2014, 07:53 AM

The internet is a dangerous place and the sooner people realise this the better. What you did was stupid allowing him to have a hold over you with nude photos etc. Close any accounts that you have such as facebook, change your email address. He won't go through with it he's bluffing as it could all be traced back to him. Have no contact with him.