This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
email hacking to check on cheating spouse!?
02-22-2014, 07:20 AM
email hacking to check on cheating spouse!?
I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could possibly do me a huge favour. Ive been endlessly looking for software that will help me hack into my husbands email and facebook. but with no such luck everything. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who could possibly get me access to the accounts so that i am able to either gain some piece of mind or clear my head of worry. Any hackers willing to do a christmas favour?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 07:31 AM

Here is the answer.
Ask him for his passwords so you can peek right now.

If he won't give them to you there is your answer.

but what will you do?

Some things are better left unknown.

Ads

02-22-2014, 07:34 AM

Sooooo not a good idea. If you think you will find something, there is a great chance you will. I have hacked, and it never ends well. There is always something to be upset about. I either happened to know my partner really well, or they were simple, because I always just hacked by guessing or watching over their shoulder for their password. Its not hard, but once you cross that line there is no going back. Are you sure you want to cross it?
02-22-2014, 07:38 AM

Hmmm you could install a key logger on his pc then use check it later...
Hacking isn't a good idea mate if you do so it's a breach of privacy act which you will get the cops on your doorstep for hacking...
In other words using a word list to crack her email password.... Or using other software which i can't tell you.

Or you could just ask him straight up face to face see his face reaction... That seams to work.
That's more like Black hat stuff....
02-22-2014, 07:53 AM

install a keylogger into his laptop
02-22-2014, 08:01 AM

pray for your husband to find Jesus. and pray often.
for one thing, he's your husband. put your suituation and him in God's hands and let go of the reins. if you are looking for your husband to fulfill your needs, he can't. only Jesus can do that. human beings are made that way, with a God-shaped vaccuum we keep looking to fill (in fact, he may be trying to fill that). on your knees is the best solution I know of. who knows, maybe this will save the marriage.

email hacking is a dubious skill you don't want to learn or have on a resume, and it could only hurt you and cause hurt to others.
02-22-2014, 08:04 AM

pretend to forget your yahoo password (be sure to change your password in case he tries to remember yours), then go tell your husband and ask him for his yahoo password because you used his as a alternate email and that yahoo sent a email with your password to his account.
Try to ask him when hes busy or tired. Or call him at work saying your expecting a email.
play it cool and casual and your sure to get that password.

And if after all that and he still doesn't give you his password. you can go ahead and confront him with your suspicions.
02-22-2014, 08:18 AM

Hacking his account would be a crime.

If you think your spouse is cheating my question is why would he cheat? If you are being a good spouse: a best friend and an open lover, what possible reason would he have to cheat?

One of the easiest things might be to sit down next to him or drape yourself lovingly around his shoulder when he is accessing his account. If he moves to hide things then he has something he wants to hide and you really need to be talking to him about it. Yes, spouses can have secrets, but those should really only be about things one is working to surprise the other with - unless the spouse is a member of the intelligence community or involved in banking or government ...

Facebook should be easy: have him friend you
Email? something you could do ... if you can get access to his email account when he steps away from the computer at some point would be to set up his account to automatically forward all email to you ... That happens behind the scenes and he would never notice unless he went and looked at those settings.

As already noted, you could install a key logger. There are other software tools which can literally capture everything displayed on the screen.