This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my youtube won't work on my phone anymore?
02-22-2014, 08:04 AM
my youtube won't work on my phone anymore?
My YouTube work perfect last time but after some months...it stop working,i can see the video icon but when i press in to watch it said,there is a problem with your network.I tried other website it works.By The Way facebook and youtube only work on pc not on my samsung galaxy note.
Please Help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 08:13 AM

My phone was doing that too with my old Nokia, but it would direct me to Rhapsody which didn't work either.

I don't know if it would help, but try deleting your cookies and clearing your cache on your phone. Maybe it will act like a PC and do that. I don't know how most phones work, so is it possible that it needs to be updated?

Since you have a Samsung, check out a Samsung forum and see if they can give you some help. It could be a phone issue or an app issue (speaking of which, do you have other apps on your phone (if you do, are you having problems with those as well or just the two you mentioned)?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply