This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why i cant get likes on facebook to my profile picture?
02-22-2014, 08:18 AM
Why i cant get likes on facebook to my profile picture?
I get upset and depressed all the time when i changing my profile picture if you will say i always take picture nope. Because im tired of facebook that nobody likes my selfie profile picture, but if i had a group picture with my friends i get likes. If i change my profile picture my selfie picture nobody is liking it. I feel so miserable when nobody hit likes on my selfie picture. I always get 2 that's why i take picture rarely if i feel to change picture. Im so envy to those people who can get 100 likes every time they posted picture. Im always depressed and thinking deep this " Why nobody is liking my picture?:. Why naked girls can get like 100K do i need to get naked to get likes?. And my boyfriend doesnt even liking my picture but he's liking other girls picture that is another reason why im upset and depressed. I feel so ugly what do i need to do to get likes on my profile picture?.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 08:20 AM

Please don't confuse Facebook with real life. Just because no one clicks the Like button doesn't mean they don't like you.

Look at this way - you HAVE a boyfriend, that's not something I can say (I'd want a girl, but that's irrelevant Smile )

Ads

02-22-2014, 08:30 AM

I dont know but I hope you find our your answer because I am very curious about this too! Smile god bless
02-22-2014, 08:37 AM

You can also get likes ..but for that you must feel the user experience I mean what human nature... Just take photo with a natural way . Just see around and try to click something differently that impressed your friends...All d Best
02-22-2014, 08:46 AM

Likes Dont Mean anything Dont Feel Bad People Can Still Like your Picture Without Pressing Like its Just A Button and its Just Facebook it Does Not Mean Anything Smile If you Want Some Likes Ask People to Check Out your Profile Picture and Give it a Like But Like i Said Again Likes is Not a Big Deal
02-22-2014, 08:54 AM

I can sort of understand that, same thing happens when I post status's sometimes.
But I always remind myself and just say that Facebook isn't real life and a networking website shouldn't get in the way of our happiness, it would seem a bit silly.

If you really want likes, then maybe take different photos, try taking a nice one with your hair and face made up (no need to go overboard though) and use Instagram to enhance it, that app always makes pictures look prettier. Same thing happened to me, I only got like 3-4 likes, and next one got like 18
02-22-2014, 09:07 AM

I wouldn't worry about likes on facebook. It's just a button, if no one clicks the Like button it doesn't mean that they don't like you.