This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I keep my ex girlfriend on Facebook or?
02-22-2014, 10:18 AM
Should I keep my ex girlfriend on Facebook or?
We've been officially broken up since 2010. She cheated on me after 4 1/2 years which led me to overdose because my mom was dying of cancer and then I lost my ex then a few months later lost my mom. We kept getting back together up untill 2011. She gets really upset when she sees even hearts posted on my page by someones name and uses it against me. She hasn't dated anyone in a year and a half. It makes me feel guilty but she's refusing to talk to me but likes my statuses and then I said I really liked one of her photos she deleted my comment. It seems the communication is getting less and less talkative. We were engaged when we were together. I find myself struggling with it more and more. It hurts so much. But in typical Gemini fashion I keep staying loyal like we're still together she's threatened suicide a few times. I've always been there to talk her off the edge. I'm worried something bad will happen if I don't protect her. But this pain has pushed me into relapse and has made my struggle worse. I've tried telling her I feel cut off from her but it seems she doesn't care. I told her she probably wouldn't care if I died tomorrow. She then replied with that she would suffer and notice. She keeps throwing all these mixed signals do I unfriend and block her or do I sit through my pain of still being madly in love with her. It feels like a painful divorce what do I do? Please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 10:24 AM

You need to look after yourself. Being connected on Facebook seems like a negative in your life. You are no longer dating, so don&#x27;t need to be involved in every aspect of each other&#x27;s lives... especially potentially painful ones. If she cares about you and is an adult about it, she will understand this. If she can&#x27;t, she&#x27;s not much of a friend to you anyway. Good luck!

Ads

02-22-2014, 10:39 AM

I would keep her as a friend. But I wouldn't keep talking to her or even if she contacted you I wouldnt respond. Just keep you head up buddy. Life is tough. Maybe it was never meant to be, and you'll find another girl that thinks your attractive. Then you'll start the cycle over again.