This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook pages - how to get extra tabs?
02-22-2014, 11:02 AM
facebook pages - how to get extra tabs?
Hi there,

I have become so frustrated with this stupid facebook page nonsense that I am just about to give up. I find it very non-userfriendly and I used to code basic html websites, so I do know a little bit about them... however when it comes to facebook, and "iframes" and all that &$&#*( I just have no clue how to do it.

my frustration is that I see all these other pages have alot of tabs that you can click on and when I start my page I don't have any! Ive asked for help many times but noone seems to be able to help me, and when I go to google its telling me to create my own application.. so I dont even know if "tabs" is the right word for what I am looking for.

So here is a pic if what I am talking about: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/howj.png/

Right now I have "ZingTabs 2.0 FBML replacement" and ZingTabs 2.0 TAB 2 FBML Replacement, am I suppose to install "x" amount of Apps just to get 1 tab?? Because when I go to "edit settings" I can only edit the name of 1 tab which is the welcome tab these two both came with when I installed them.

I want to add more and I don't know how to do that. Can someone help me with a video or a walk through on how this is done PLEASE? I've spent 4 days trying to get help on this.

Thank you.
PS: That pic is of someone else's page, I used it as an example, but you see how it has "Top 10", "Outlets", "Sale", they are the "tabs" I am referring to and that I want to be able to have.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 11:13 AM

Since you don't know any of Facebook coding, I suggest hiring someone to do this for you. Generally, it is not very expensive.

Ads

02-22-2014, 11:21 AM

I use betterfacebook.com

It's an application for facebook that gives you simple or complex backgrounds for your facebook page, and it gives you TONS of options like sorting your wall feed. You can have a tab for all the applications that way all those annoying farmville notifications dont show up on your wall feed, but on a separate tab for you to look at. It's a pretty neat program with lots of other stuff