This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tiffany & co snapchat gift?
02-22-2014, 12:16 PM
tiffany & co snapchat gift?
I got a snapchat today saying I won a valentines gift from Tiffany & Co. Obviously I'm guessing it's a scam but I am also curious as to if it's actually real. I've tried looking online but I haven't found any information. Does anyone know if it's real or a scam?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 12:29 PM

I goth that today too! It gave me a website but I didn&#x27;t see it in time

Ads

02-22-2014, 12:35 PM

Tiffany doesn't ever give away anything for free. Go to Tiffany.com and if there is nothing on their homepage about a giveaway then it's fake

EDIT -- called Tiffany's customer service on the number on their website who verified this has NOTHING to do with Tiffany and to ignore any such messages. They also confirmed that Tiffany does not do anything with Snapchat. Their only social media are their Facebook page https://twitter.com/TiffanyAndCo and that any promotions would be announced on one of those sites and/or their own website
02-22-2014, 12:44 PM

I think it&#x27;s a scam due to the security breach in January. I got the snap too and it said to go to snapvalentine.com to claim a Tiffany&#x27;s gift. Then it wanted me to enter a whole bunch of personal contact information. Yikes. Don&#x27;t do it
02-22-2014, 12:54 PM

I got this as well, went to snapvalentine.com, and it went
to the twitter website..iiddk
02-22-2014, 01:03 PM

Yikes.. I accidentally did it.. I hope I don't die /:
02-22-2014, 01:16 PM

I thought it was real.. I put my address & phone number in the information box the website took me to.. Was it a scam?? I hope nothing happens -_-
02-22-2014, 01:20 PM

Yea it texted me this morning a snap and said snapvalentine.com but that didn't seem to exist, the snap is from huntervsynhknfx
02-22-2014, 01:24 PM

i got this this morning and it wanted me to download a bunch of random apps. i always am very curious when something like this happens i just hope nothing crazy happens to me cause i did put in my contact information ! oh! no!
02-22-2014, 01:40 PM

I got it too.. website was http://www.snapvalentine.com. I tried going to that site but it directed me to the twitter sign in page. scam i guess??