This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I ask out a girl on Facebook?
02-22-2014, 01:02 PM
Should I ask out a girl on Facebook?
So there is a girl in uni and I like her and i think she likes me too. I'm thinking to send her message on facebook and ask her out but the problem is we haven't met in person as we are both too busy in uni and we don't get a chance to talk. any advice? is it bad idea i ask her out on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 01:06 PM

I would&#x27;ve said no because I hate when guys ask girls out through the phone , however you guys have never met so go for it Smile

Ads

02-22-2014, 01:14 PM

That exact thing happened to me but i was the girl. Seriously it really caused a fuss at school and now i want to rip his lungs out so maybe dont ask her
02-22-2014, 01:23 PM

Do not ask her out through Facebook. That&#x27;s a complete turn off. Meet her in person! If you two are to busy to hang out, what&#x27;s the point of dating if you cannot hang out with each other. I say take her on a date and see how everything goes. Than later on see if she feels something as well. Do not jump into the dating process, Take things slowwww.
02-22-2014, 01:38 PM

No! You must gain courage and do it face to face, not facebook to facebook. Personally, I think girls don&#x27;t like the whole &#x27; guys asking them out on FB &#x27;

Good luck. Smile