This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone is impersonating me on instagram please help?
02-22-2014, 01:18 PM
Someone is impersonating me on instagram please help?
My instagram is najib326 his is najib19er he is putting my pics on an account that is an imposter and getting more likes he is making lies in some pics PLEASE HELP ME I got a lot of people to report him nothing is happening I'm scared why is he doing this!?
He has just blocked me
I already commented on all the pics saying that just check his account out and mine but u can't see my comments cuz he blocked me
I already submitted a form they' are nor answering

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 01:24 PM

See the following link: http://help.instagram.com/446663175382270

Ads

02-22-2014, 01:29 PM

First of all, it is legal to do this. But you can still make sure it goes down, Make sure you have reported him, and if it does not go down you may have to report it to the police. I would charge them with copy right infringement or conspiracy maybe. This is not a right thing to do, maybe try commenting on the picture giving a warning of getting the police involved, this would scare them and may get them to delete their account.
02-22-2014, 01:32 PM

If you infringed on Instagrams policy of having to be at least 13, then don't bother, you're account will just be taken down.
If not, start watermarking your pictures. Post your instagram name in noticable colours on the picture.
Instagram is a public domain, and I believe that your personal privacy on those photos is nullified when you post them. I wouldn't get the police involved. Just report the fellow