This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of makeup would look best on me (10 pts for best answer)?
02-22-2014, 04:10 PM
What kind of makeup would look best on me (10 pts for best answer)?
Here are some pics of me:

http://instagram.com/p/cvBWNcFxuH/

http://instagram.com/p/ivBQZoFxl9

http://instagram.com/p/ivBYLvlxmL

- I don't want a anything too time consuming. Just something to highlight my features. I want to wear minimal makeup
- What ethnicity do I look like to you? I'm just curious since people confuse me with being Latina and Indian Tongue
- Also, what colors of clothing would look best on me?

Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 04:21 PM

i think it fine to use make-up like nicole sherzinger because your skin is pity dark and this make up is simple to do and beutiful to use everyday if you have to go somewhre and you want to look more atractive you can use dark lipstick. and about clothes i can tell u that it's gonna be good if you use colors clearer.

Ads

02-22-2014, 04:28 PM

You are really pretty so don't worry, it won't take much time! If I were you, I would wear more eye makeup, to bring out the colour. Definitely mascara, and because of the shape, put extra on the outside eye ashes on the edge of your eye nearest your ear on either side, this accentuates the almond shape. Depending on how formal the occasion and how much time you have, eye liner would look great on you, I would put minimal amounts on though. Here is an example of the sort of eye make up I think would look great on you Smile obviously probably you would wear less! if you feel like wearing eyeshadow, I would go do golds or browns. Also if you have time, look on you tube for videos on how to do "smokey eyes" which I think would also look lovely. Big Grin lip wise, owing to your skin tone, red it not advisable, you would suit pink lip gloss or shades of brown (I wish I could pull it off ) . Hope this helps Smile

Also clothing wise, I think that you should wear exotic clothes, you know the flimsy colourful type, with jeans or whatever xxx

To me you look Indian but I'm not great with judging ethnicity so... Wink
02-22-2014, 04:44 PM

I love the first one for spring looks & school ! but to spice it up going out the 2nd one . the 2nd also looks good for school and everyday make up just seems too time consuming but great look on u
I thought you looked indian as well aha whats your ethnicity?
Heres the thing … dark Smokeys and dramatic make up = neutral color clothing
& Girl next door, sweet faced makeup SOFT smokeys & minimal makeup= vibrant colors
with a simple face you always want to focus attention to your clothing and with dramatic makeup you want the attention on your face
WITH BOTH VIBRANT clothing & DRAMATIC LOOKS it looks like you put in to much work or your stuck at the club scene. It reminds me of a trashy stripper O.o
02-22-2014, 04:47 PM

I would suggest something very natural. You don't look like you need foundation, so maybe just use concealer when you occasionally get a blemish. Then, if you want, you could contour and highlight your face to define your face. And, for eyes, you could definitely get away with just mascara to open up your eyes, a little eyeliner to define the eyes.You could also do some neutral eyeshadow when you feel like doing a little more. I would also suggest shaping your eyebrows, and maybe fill in the parts that are sparser.

Also, if you feel like being daring, you could do a bright lip to really make your look really pop!

I hope this helped!
Good luck! Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/lainaFi
02-22-2014, 04:53 PM

I think you could rock some mascara, maybe with a little bit of eyeliner, a peachy blush color, and I cheek highlighter! I really don&#x27;t even think you need base or concealer. And also, I think you could wear about any colors, but I think you would look good in bright colors, like turquoise and green!
02-22-2014, 05:00 PM

You have gorgeous big lips so I would definitely suggest you make them the focus of your makeup look. Whether this is with a bold red or if you are looking for more of a natural look a soft baby pink? If your lips were to be the focus it&#x27;s important to keep the eyes fairly neutral for a balanced look. I would suggest highlighting your inner year ducts with a gold white eyeshadow and lining your waterline with a white pencil. This will bring light to your eyes and give a more awake and bright appearance. A thin line of dark brown or black eyeliner on yo ripper lash like is always nice, but if you seek a natural look then try tight lining your upper waterline with a dark pencil liner finishing with black or brown mascara. A soft pink blush would compliment your skin tone and you appear to have lovely cheekbones so a gold toned highlighter on the highest part of your cheekbones would be lovely. Not sure about ethnicity but I think green would look great on you! Hope this helped lovely!❤️