This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't my longtime BF add me to his facebook page?
02-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Why won't my longtime BF add me to his facebook page?
I didn't know my BF had a facebook page, until he said he saw me on one of his friends pages. He never invited me. So I asked him to add me and he never did. I sent him an "Invite" but he has not responded. This was about a week ago so I'm not sure if he has logged in to accept me as a 'friend" on FB. He keeps his friends list and profile set to 'private'. Is there something fishy going on here or is it just me?
7 yrs we've been together

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 04:17 PM

He's doesn't want his other girlfriend to find out about you.

Ads

02-22-2014, 04:33 PM

Okay that's just weird that he won't add you on FB.
Just ask him if he got your request because if he didn't don't freak over it.
02-22-2014, 04:41 PM

hes internet cheating hahah that's about it =] he doesn't want you to see who hes flirting with. the internet is a burn!!!!!!!!!!
02-22-2014, 04:52 PM

If he won't add you to his facebook page, he is hiding something. I think you need a new boyfriend. Good luck and God bless.

Addendum: If you are having sex with him, get tested for sexually transmitted diseases...just in case.
02-22-2014, 04:53 PM

Ask him. Whereas we can only guess as to why he isn't adding you, he can tell you the real reason.
02-22-2014, 04:59 PM

Ha... He has other girls writing on his wall etc... and people as friends he DOESNT want you to see. You better have a fit and make a stand-- if he has nothing to hide, why is he hiding it?? Because he is having his cake and eating it too.. thats why! pay attention.. he is on the prowl
02-22-2014, 05:04 PM

he's got something to hide Smile
02-22-2014, 05:10 PM

First assumption is that he hasnt even seen your request...especially if he logs on from his phone. If he has seen it and still ignores you, sorry girl, hes hiding someone from you...or hiding you from other girls.
02-22-2014, 05:14 PM

Sorry but I think its fishy. He's probably using FB to flirt with other girls and doesn't want you to see what he does there and doesn't want them to know about you. It could be nothing, but if he still doesn't add you, I'd be very suspicious. Tell him he should log into FB and accept your friend request and see what he says.