This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I run my own blog & use social media to connect and promote it but am I making work for myself?
02-22-2014, 09:16 PM
I run my own blog & use social media to connect and promote it but am I making work for myself?
I run a blog in which I promote and review historical fiction novels as well as promote my own writing and interview authors and bloggers who are just as passionate about HF as I am.

I use Blogspot, have a dedicated FB page, a Twitter feed, G+ and have recently joined Triberr. To automate some posts I have found Tricklr useful. My question is am I able to increase my social media output, either by using alternative platforms or by automating some tasks?

I know a bit about SEO and am learning new things each day as I would love to make my blog (and it's content) the very best it can be. If anyone has any ideas or tips I'd be really grateful.

Oh, and just out of interest, if you want to look at my blog it can be found here:
http://www.sir-readalot.blogspot.co.uk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2014, 09:23 PM

This is a good act that you are working and using social media for promoting your business that's the best use of social media for you , And of course this is a work that you are doing for yourself.
Here if you want to invest some money on a high profitable rate , please visit this site.

http://stockmarkettradingfordummies.com/

Ads

02-22-2014, 09:24 PM

It sounds like you're doing a lot of the right things in the social media department. However, have you considered Pinterest? It's very easy to use and it's very visual. It could do a lot for you if it performs well. I just started a blog and am figuring things out too but Pinterest could never hurt!