This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how does click bank work?
10-15-2012, 06:16 PM
how does click bank work?
i have a facebook page full of thousands of friends i can advertise on there!
im guessing you post a link and who ever clicks on it you make so much money off it?

can some one explain to me in retard how to use click bank and maybe make some money tonight??

i am 18 years old and i see people who are millionaires off click bank

http://www.customizedfatloss.com/freefoo...=fedortina

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 06:24 PM

It's a scam. They make you do a bunch of work to try to drum up traffic to their site, then they don't pay you anything for it. That's how it "works". The company gets rich off of it and you wasted your time.

Ads

10-15-2012, 06:24 PM

Clickbank is a repository for internet marketers to list their products for other marketers to sell as an affiliate (ie on a commission basis). They look after the whole sales processing side of things.

So you have two options: 1. Create products and list them in Clickbank or 2: Be a seller of other people's products.

It sounds as if you wish to do the latter. However remember Clickbank does not control the quality of products marketers list with them so a lot of the products are of very low quality. You will have to join Clickbank and then go to "Market Place" to find products to promote.

That's the easy part. How are you going to promote the products? Have you got a mailing list of '000s and lots of websites? You will need both to earn considerable income from Clickbank.

Another similar site to look at is http://www.paydotcom.com.